Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st full day of school

Mood: ZZZZzzzz
Location: At school
Music: Se7en - Forever Mind

After a long summer without the need to sleep and wake up early (with the exception of summer school and volunteering), getting up today was terrible. Even now I want to go back to my cozy bed haha, but decided that if I do that now, it'd be hard for me to sleep tonight. Anyway, it was pretty exciting seeing my friends and discovering whose in my class and all. Sadly, once again, I have Math first thing in the morning... jeez! I've had that first thing in the morning for the past three years of my high school life and believe me, it really really sucks! I'm usually pretty out-of-it in the mornings, especially when I have to get up early, so my mind tends to doze off at the most inconvenient times... including when instructions and notes are being handed out.

But other than math, I think it was an okay day for an official first full school day. Socials was a little boring, but I think my teacher is awesome, so it'll be a fun year with him. Chemistry was something I looked forward to. I was pretty good with it during the summer, so I hope it won't be THAT much harder... though the teacher said it would be.

Band class was great too, but I'm really disappointed with the fact that the scheduling this year was horrible! Many of my close friends chose band class but somehow got it cut from their schedules... GAH! And a few of my friends are planning on switching out. -makes face- That means that the chance of me getting unwanted people in my room for the yearly band trip will be higher, which is just wonderful.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. There's more to look forward to; Psychology and French! I may plan on being a french teacher, so I need to start working a lot harder now, though of course, my mind is against working.

Anyway, for those who read Wolf Rider, I'll just let you all know that at the moment, I haven't started to work on the upcoming chapter, but I have most of my ideas on how things will go. So please look forward to the 15th!

Labels:

believing at 3:59 PM with 0 comments

about

Just a small space for me to do my random jabbering on various aspects of my life and such.

labels

ss501
drama
fanfiction
drabbles
anime
books

other places to find me

fanfiction.net
VK forums
Quainte SS501 forums
Cassiopeia Family Forums
Deviantart

remember the days


credits

DLH-folio



website hit counter
website hit counters