Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[News] Wolf Rider

Mood: ._.
Location: At the library
Music: Shinhwa - Liar

5 days until I was supposed to post an update of the next chapter of Wolf Rider, but at the moment, nothing that makes sense comes to mind. I had a few ideas here and there, but nothing was good enough for me to like it, so they were all discarded. Truthfully, I don't even know what to write for the next chapter... I wanted to put them into action now, after that long period of silence, but would it be too soon? And for Nicol, I wanted him to become more of a developed character than just a flat character... so I guess putting them into battle so soon would not be so great. But what to write about in the meantime? That's what I'm stuck on. -makes face-

So the conclusion? I decided to break my deadline and postpone the next chapter until mid-September. Yeah, I know; I'm a horrible fanfic-writer who doesn't keep their word on deadlines (though I tried for the past two months and thought that I would be able to keep it until the end of this fanfic). But I guess a better-written chapter, though posted late, would always be better than a lamely-written chapter that is posted on time (which I feel from my recent chapters). But after this mind-block, I do intend to continue on with my deadlines. And so, I apologize if I upset or disappointed anyone.

Labels: , ,

believing at 7:57 PM with 0 comments

about

Just a small space for me to do my random jabbering on various aspects of my life and such.

labels

ss501
drama
fanfiction
drabbles
anime
books

other places to find me

fanfiction.net
VK forums
Quainte SS501 forums
Cassiopeia Family Forums
Deviantart

remember the days


credits

DLH-folio



website hit counter
website hit counters