Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gundam Seed Fanfic: ch. 13

Mood: :)
Location: At the desk sipping tea
Music: Lee Minwoo - Girlfriend

Sorry it's so late! I was out for most of the day and kept editing the chapter to make some things fit in better together. But it's still the 15th where I live (Pacific Time), so I guess I still made my deadline. I introduced a new character, which everyone has been asking about. The chapter starts off with Cagalli's POV, but then switches into a third-person view for the second half. Anyway, hope you enjoy~

Wolf Rider ch. 13

Labels: , ,

believing at 8:39 PM with 0 comments

about

Just a small space for me to do my random jabbering on various aspects of my life and such.

labels

ss501
drama
fanfiction
drabbles
anime
books

other places to find me

fanfiction.net
VK forums
Quainte SS501 forums
Cassiopeia Family Forums
Deviantart

remember the days


credits

DLH-folio



website hit counter
website hit counters