Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friends' Sweet 16th!

Mood: ^w^
Location: Top of the City~
Music: S - I Swear

Well, it happened yesterday, but since I didn't have time to post so late last night, I decided to do it now while I remember. It was my two good friends' sweet 16th birthday, and so, for a special occasion, we all went out to eat dinner at a really high and classy place. Truthfully, it's earlier than their actual b-days and they aren't together, but since a friend of ours who is going back to Taiwan sometime tonight (-tears-), they decided to hold it before she went. The food was really really good! (But REALLY expensive!) I wouldn't pay $28 for just one course... but then again, this was a special night, so I took it. It was a type of spaghetti which had bacon bits and covered with alfredo sauce. First 15 or so bites was really awesome; the sauce was DELICIOUS! But then, during the second half, let's just say that it was harder to get things down.

I haven't seen many of my friends since school ended, so I had a really good time. We talked about a lot of random stuff and laughed at the stupidest things. Everyone was dressed really nicely (in dresses and all), but my other friend and I both wore dress pants and dressy top. After going through an on-the-menu-because-its-a-celebration dessert, which consisted of several cakes (strawberry short-cake, mango mousse, chocolate mousse etc.) we returned to my friend's house for more cake and ice cream. By the time I got home, it was mighty late... midnight! I'm really grateful for my parents; I didn't get scolded like I would usually do, but I guess they understood that it was a special event, so made an exception.

However, I had volunteer work at a kids camp today, so going through all of that, I was pretty tired today. Though it has been fun and not as bad as I had originally thought, I like the fact that tomorrow is the last day. Taking up a quarter of my day, while nearly half of my day is spent sleeping, I don't have that much time outside of that.

NOTE: For those who are reading Wolf Rider, my gundam seed fanfic, it's been progressing pretty slowly the past few days due to volunteering, but I'll try my best to keep my deadline. I've only gotten just past a page by now (which is a pretty bad sign lol!), but I do know what most of the chapter will be about... The only problem is how to link them together.. But anyway, please anticipate my next chapter!

Labels:

believing at 7:32 PM with 0 comments

about

Just a small space for me to do my random jabbering on various aspects of my life and such.

labels

ss501
drama
fanfiction
drabbles
anime
books

other places to find me

fanfiction.net
VK forums
Quainte SS501 forums
Cassiopeia Family Forums
Deviantart

remember the days


credits

DLH-folio



website hit counter
website hit counters